Friday, March 23, 2018

Using Craft Fantastic Charms as Bling on a Zipper Pulls

Hello everyone!! It's Kymona from Kreative Kymona. I've been MIA for awhile but I'm back now and super happy to be here to show you how to use Craft Fantastic charms as bling on a zipper pull.

Let's take a look:



I recently learned how to sew and I must say I love it. The finished product feels and looks good in my hand.  I also love seeing the look on the recipients face when the receive the handmade item.

Adding a Craft Fantastic charm to the zipper pull adds that extra touch to the handmade item, in this case a small clutch!!


They are easy to add to the zipper pull with a pair of pliers and a small jump ring. So you don't have to only use them on your jewelry. They can be used on just about anything.

What do you think?  

How will you use Craft Fantastic charms on your projects? Let me know.

Where to find us:

Just in case you didn't know you can find Craft Fantastic on all of the social media platforms:




Follow so that you don't miss out on any of the creative ideas, deals and new goodies that appear in the store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean so much to us.